In the Club

You claim you want equality.
You are more fair than the others.
You are consumed by superficiality.
Looking for someone to take care you.
Your parents already provided for you.
You are wrong in your heart.
You will never find prince charming
In a club.
The nightclubs may provide your drink.
You have become a barmaid and hag 
With your hand out 
And you laugh and weep
You will never find your prince charming
In a club.
You may take the chance to dance.
And move to the rhythm.
You may change the direction of your life.
You hope to be saved by stranger.
But I will tell you what it's like.
To be a whole complete human being.
You must first love yourself.
And not be too boastful with other beings.
And accept the current
And winds of change.
You will see...
And then you can find someone to love.
And that someone will love you in return.
Most likely you won't find that in the club.
If you want random so called romance
The deeper the ache....
You will quench your desire and grab him...
By the belt buckle and him closer...
And lick his drink off his lips...
Off his tongue....
Oh how I wish I could suck his tongue...
You can find this in the club....
You can move your hips on his lap...
You can teach him how to dance...
To your movement and technique...
You can use your elusive mystery...
And shy reserved bold ammunition..
To get recognition from those you desire...
And you can sire the thought and plant 
The seed.... In the club....
What do you want from me?
I'm just telling you the truth...
You expect nothing less from me...
I'm a mess as you can see...
But I move to the beat...
In the club....
But I also dance in the street.

Popular Posts