I'm Rotten

Oh my God
I'm so hot
I'm burning in my flesh
I'm yearning for some rest
I must say goodbye
Heal the tears that I cry
I must say goodbye to the former
And situate myself to the future
I must say hello to paradise
Oh my God
Help me I'm not that rotten 
Rotten apples have long forgotten me
This is all I got
I must make it to my destiny
Or is this it- my betrothed fire lake
Fate of no ecstacy
Neo nude sheer flame burning
On my chest
Real new beer and hops that taste like shit
I'm not entrahled with this entire entity
I'm not that heavy 
But I'm filled with many burdens
I'm not wet 
But I'm soaked in regret and desire
Fearsome gruesome murders
And ghosts of the past
That still haunt me
And present machine of wind and whirls
Murmurs mumbles and tremors 
And shakes- I'm so rotten
I guess I will just rot like sweet fruit
And cavity riddled teeth
I'm just not perfect
I'm so unneat and purposely messy
I'm so solid and tightly wound
I'm not a prophet of the gospel
And no wisdom has been found
No turmoil or the man from Galilee
I'm trapped in another galaxy
Or this is my purported destiny 
I'm so rotten 
I guess this can be unprofound
But I lack the skill to put it to words
And mediocrity is all I have said aloud
I'm Rotten to the core
Appleseed mischief and another encore

Popular Posts