I'm depressed

Day after day
I wake up
I don't rinse my face
I don't brush my teeth
I roll out of bed for caffeine
I light my cigarettes one after another
I eat until I fall will asleep of a food coma
Occasionally I'll go to the washroom
Some times I'll giggle 
Other times I will fart
I'll write something 
And forget to add a semi colon
Or a comma
There is that question mark 
Dangling over my head
When will ever be in good hygiene
When will I control my issues
And stop finding the need to be saved
Or blow off some steam and release
A worthless nothing of no importance
Although there is importance 
Of being earnest
And honesty
Happiness and time are forever fleeting
And no visits from animals
Or devil's or angels 
I feel stagnant and worthless
When I don't work and provide
A shelter for what is going on 
Inside of my mind
I'm worthless
I'm depressed
And I don't even want to change 
my clothes or bathe or get undressed
I'm near a new plateau of sinking
I must learn to swim with positive thinking
I need to change
And rearrange my thoughts
I need to put them in order
I've turned into a creep
And I feel like everyone is laughing at me
I'm depressed and I will never forget.

Popular Posts