Genuflection

Genuine gigolo, when will you genuflect?
Instead of selling what's been lent to you.
When will you bend and shift your idea.
And your thought. Of something that is not
store bought. Or for sale. Or at a venue.
"You ought to rot with your kind." "Don't deface it." "You must embrace it." Just take your time. You must take it face value.
Not everything is a statement of my feelings. Or a place in time. It's fiction.
And this is not a joke. What happens 
When they go broke. What happens when 
You're homeless and you are broke.
You don't have to smoke that dope.
Or kiss a fool. You don't need to gang bang or sling cain. And be clown. You don't need to be so angry and down. You don't have to be a cowboy or angel. Maybe you can go 
To school. There are some many angles
To the math of life. You don't need to have a husband or a wife. But to marry your faith and improve your life. You and be a pimp and lay the fucking hoes down to ground. But what happens when it all turns around and your the hoe. The more you know. You can claim the wisdom of the block. The mentality. You can escape the heart of the ghetto. But there's nothing wrong with ghetto. As far as I know.
This is a genuine genuflection. I must recall and reverse. Drop it like it's hot.
And I don't judge, but don't be perverse.
We don't want to be carried in a hurse.
And accolade mean nothing if you don't bow to God. This is my genuine genuflection. Forgive me if it's not too profound. But I spit my steamy honesty.
And you are what I found in front of me.
And I worship the ground that God made for me. Respect where you walk. Is what I have been taught. And don't forget to tap a toe. You can be serious and you can let go.
You are more profound than me. Pimps up/ Hoes down- True ladies dance around gentlemen that treat them like gold and something more precious/ That's what I've been told. You can rule the world together- as Kings and Queens. I couldn't be more serious. But I must leave. I must go. Trust that this be genuine.


Popular Posts