The real monsters are always human

I could collect fiery opals
synthetic emeralds
And blueberry tanzanite
Nude diamonds and chocolate topaz
But they are all worthless
Just as the laws you decree
From your throne of suburban reign
It really means nothing to me
I'd rather have the rain
I'd rather have the rain fall on top of me
Id rather have a red or pink diamond
Or hell Jupiter's yellow sapphire
I hear the bells ring for me
I must go before curfew sets in in
And I will be punished for my daydreaming
And anger towards you
And when I'm tired I'll be sitting on my pew
I'll be kneeling and bowing to a Higher God
You think you are a demi-god
You are a sick twisted gifted demagogue
You can try to exploit and manipulate me
You can try to gain control
Humiliate me
From the White House you live in
It's dirty and it's been a off white egg shell
Beige or cream haunted house
For centuries if there is anything
Scooby Doo taught us is that 
The real monsters are always human

Popular Posts