Deeper meaning

I am really a nerd and dork
A geek and freak
I'm not really a poet
More of a know it all show off
Or didn't you know it
A diarist and journal pages on the internet
For you to know
I've been a boy and girl
I've been soiled and stired
By prose and pride 
By feelings, actions and words
I try to put to sentences 
Exactly what I feel
But they are becoming obsurd
Words are useless
They don't explain how I feel
Everything I have heard haunts me
Let's get independent
And seek our freedom
Seek out the state of bliss
And sweet liberty
Orgasms and ecstacy
Brothers & Sisters
You don't have to be in the church to pray
You can pray from your living room
Or bedroom
All you got to do is say:
Freedom, I want to feel you
My life has been such a perverse curse
Freedom, Show me how and the way to U
Show me how I can be independent
I trust in you Almighty Lord, Father and Son and Holy Ghost- Fill me with independence! Hallelujah! Praise on to Thee! Brilliant, Magnificent, All knowing wise, you are King to me! I seek deeper meaning! I'm questioning my purpose.
You are a fact! Truly! You are what I feel deep inside my heart....

Popular Posts