Christ is Born!

Merry Christmas! Christ is born! 
Glorify him! Instead of Santa! 
You may find something hidden within this time and within yourself! It's always best to think of his birth and to Santa- I say Basta!
To you and your bastard elves you have never brought me fine crystals I can put on my shelf.
And I've left you milk and cookies. But you raped the tooth fairy with Rudolph and the Easter bunny. You left me high and dry every Christmas so I praise the Lord instead this Holiday. My gift is his glory. And I am merely a witness of his glory.
To a little one born in a manger. While you think of gifting ponies. You should learn that money can't buy you happiness or really anything. A young child was born and we are reborn and reintroduced every year to his glory. Hallelujah, Amen. For all the rich and serpent- like men.
Hallelujah, Amen! For all the stupid peppermint gingerbread men. Hallelujah, Amen. Merry Christmas! For Christ is born- Time to glorify him! 

Popular Posts