By the Rocks

In which I have searched for love/
For bliss is heaven sent/A gift from above/
I've longed 4 deeper meaning & purpose/
I've found my religion/ and reaffirmed
My faith in Him/ He has come to visit me/
By the trees/ in the village/ and the garden
And in church/ where I first found Him/
It means so very much to me/ I am filled with a pleasure and a great feeling/ I don't know/when he will come to me/ to see me/ in the park or where I rest my head/
I can't only pray when I shed tears/ I can't only when I am in fear/ I can't only pray when I am sick/ I can't pray to only get my way/ I've been on a pilgrimage to the mountain/ I have been by the desert and lake/ I have been to sun soaked country/
And all I can say/ is/ be kind/ be true/ be you/ do you/ be wise/ be hearts/ be good/
Be still my heart/ I have found You at last/
Where I last left you/ By the rocks/ I never thrown you away/ Oh my God/ All I can say is be kind- be true- be good- be you-  do you- be wise- be hearts- be good- 
Be still my heart/ I have found you/ by the rocks/ By the ruins and sculpture/ I'm sure you have more important things/ to do/ than listen to me.

Popular Posts