Just Because!

I must be really reborn in bliss,
And inevitably as a little baby!?!
I feel so hypocritically torn and weak.
Is there more to this?
Am I hypothetically ready..
For my impending crucifixion?
Do you even care?
Why do you stop and stare?
And ignore me?
What if it were me?
We are losing our religion!
And our core beliefs...
No, I don't think I'm a Jesus Freak!
You can get wrapped up in the illusion.
Of perfection and the forbidden.
The cruelty.
But there is a place for you,
Next to my church pew.
Greek Orthodox Christian 
Is exactly what I be!
What is it like to be you?
What is it like to be me?
What if what happened to Jesus?
Happened to you or me?
Trust in the beauty and virtue
Of what Jesus has done.
He died for our sins.
Because He loved us! 
You may choose the intellectual pursuit,
Of freedom from this religion.
and His love will still welcome you
In to His heart. Because He loves us!
He truly was killed and slaughtered 
And murdered for His love for us!
He is the Son of God!
I truly do worship Him!
Because of Love! 




Popular Posts