Weirdo

He's such a weirdo/ What I am to do with this/ He's such a weirdo/ He's crazy and I can't stand it/ He's such a weirdo/ He's so insane/ And I just can't/ So there/ I'm not fool/ Please explain/ I just can't/ I have to go to school..... Listen here.... Little bitch/
You've gotten too big/ For your britches/
All you need is a little stick/ Or a switch/ To divinely bless/ You/ Little miss/
I don't believe in violence/ for unruly kids/ You just need an education/ A way to communicate your feelings/ Without the attitude/ I have no time for divas/ I don't want to see you/ On the news/ You can act like you just don't care/ But trust me/ I trust no one/ And I'm tired of your stares.
When you're old enough/ To realize that all you thought was cool/ Makes you weird/ And you should embrace it/ Because the next person/ Who chats with you/ They will have a conversation/ And they will think you're a weirdo too/ A kindly reminder from a fellow weirdo/ That hasn't given up on you. We are weirdos and so are you.

Popular Posts