We will see

My broken bones and bruises/
My cuts and scrapes/
My curved spine and arthritis/
Don't allow me to escape my prison/
I'm stuck with pain, injury, and suffering/
I just want compensation for my pain/
And suffering/ I'm not greedy/ I don't 
Want something for nothing/ I have had a traumatic experience in the dead of winter/ I have a witness/ And I want compensation for their neglegance and my suffering/ This is no way to treat customers or the disabled/ This is not even to way to treat the able bodied or the physically abled/ I want compensation for my pain and suffering/ Who knows if they will ever answer/ But, I did try my best to reach and stay calm, cool, and collected/
I want compensation for what I had to endure/ They offered no apology/ So far no call back/ But, I do have hope that we can resolve this amicably/ We will see/
If they respond/ We will see if they make this right/ Which they probably will/ And I will never slander or discuss them/ I need to live my life/ With my aches and pain/ I'm gonna go ahead a live my life.

Popular Posts