Utopia

I once said that the stars are ushering in a new utopia, a judgement free world. Including social media. It's part- vanity 
And part- complex, comprehensive studies of behavior and art. In a nutshell... It is the way, God and Jesus told us to live. And we
still criticize the things we don't agree with. I guess we all live with our own moral code. But who is right? Who is to know!?!
Utopia- No judgement and chaos may 
ensue. Social media- Where you think no has a clue. Utopia- Don't judge me, and I won't judge you! Just do you your thing.
Just do you. Utopia- Social Media- Internet
Connections- Just waiting for you.
I've been waiting for a creative release.
I've been saving my most greatest ideas.
For the premiere and elite. I switched my way of thinking. There is no grande masterpiece. In Utopia. We are like one big animal and one big machine. Moving our bodies and our feet to whatever beat. To
a strange techno electronic house music
Jazz abstract beat. It's whatever. I just can't. I just need to release. It may be gluttonous or it can be just some kind of greed. There can be chaos in Utopia. If what's inside the heart of a man is evil.
And you will see. You have not gone far.
You can dream to touch the stars. You can look for your release- your escape from the cage. It's not what it seems. Utopia- with no rule or a ruler. Or Ruler with heart of gold or of coal- you think that's what you need. You need balance and to nurture your heart and mind and you need a routine. A way of life and something you can teach. You can try to escape your problems or meet them head on or live in denial. The only thing that matters is what's in your heart- Utopia should live in your heart and not your mind. 

Popular Posts