To feel all the love

Some days I cry/
Some days I worship/
Some days I find/
Some days are better left alone/
And others call your name to have some fun/ To discover the world around you/
And feel all the love/
I know this bittersweet poem or song/
Is my calling card and trademark/
My reputaire and boudoir games/
And sinners passion always ablaze/
Even when I walk along the graves
Of loved ones/ I'm thinking of ways/
To feel all the love/ That surrounds us for days/ Many miles/ Many roads/ I have traveled/ Fallen down along the ways/ Many hearts/ Many years have unraveled/
I love to love you, baby/ I'm counting the ways/ To feel all the love around me and let go of the my pain/ I deserve a simple and simple gestures/ That can be quite grande/ I understand my lesson/ I know who I am

Popular Posts