Three little anemones

From the light above my head
The string of lights with paper shades
And the rock climb from the bottom 
Of the earth and dirt 
To the shore line 
Reside three little anemones
But the waves don't touch
Or hurt the anemones
And the rain does feed them 
They are a sight
Imagine looking down the cliff
Where you want to jump off
And there are three anemones
Calling for you
But then you see a street leading to them
From the top 
And you can be united with the anemones
They are sight
The rocks and water seem to glimmer
They seem to shine
This is such a magnificent picture
It is a sight
I look up
I feel the sun shining on face
And then I see the same three anemones
In the sky
In the shape of clouds
It's such a sight
It seems they follow me everywhere I go
All the time
It seems the three little anemones
Are blue, red, and mauve
Almost a raspberry color
Or a fuschia and the blue is electric colour
It could be that I'm eclectic
And the red is like a tomato
It's must be my bias or I'm trying 
Something new
Instead of "Tornado Alley"
I'm fond of these three little anemones
Because one way or another
I'd like to be where they are 
I'd like to be home

Popular Posts