The Voyeur

You are the voyeur-
You seek a little thrill from what happens to me. You seem to be exhilarated by what occurs to me. You only know what I tell you. What I have instructed you to think. 
As man's nature is to wander and ponder; so, does your mind. Atleast I've inspired you to think. You concoct these little stories and fantasies; as you are; vicariously, living life through me. My art show is what it is. It's part performance and part truth and part fantasy and theme. I'm not viscous. When I am happy- you are happy! When I am sad, you are sad. We have come so far. When I am ironic or sloppy or nearly perfection- you don't get it. You look at me with disdain. When I push the envelope- you get scared. And in time you will dare to do the same. And I don't hate celebrities. But do I know them. Not a one. I only know their work. That's all we ever know. That's all you truly know of me. You are the voyeur. I'm an artist not a celebrity. I'm your master; whether you choose to believe it. There are many artists among them. There are many masters. Feed your brain and nurture your soul. Find out what is out there in life.
And only the benefits are the reward.
To live a higher life you must try and try!
To get past that looking glass and what you see with it. You have to close your eyes. And open them. You may be surprised what you will find. You are the voyeur! It will be something new to admire.

Popular Posts