The dark cloud of doom

Have been walking past you- you are like a distant memory. I no longer hate you.
I'd rather be free. Of monotauny. And silence is what I have for you- you are a weak human being- you have cloud of doom following you. It sits above your head. Just like a halo. You are so weak.
You think are strong. All you do is wallow in misery. You know you are inferior.
Not to me. I seem to understand but I can't deal with your underhanded games. What will be? I can laugh but I truly understand.
I once had a halo. I was like a saint.
I had my wings clipped off my body. And the cloud followed me. I no longer it near me. The cloud of doom is your bitterness.
The cloud doom is your hatred.
The cloud of doom is your cruelty.
The cloud of doom is your misery.
We can't all wander through life with expectations. We can't all have it our way.
We can't be all sour grape. We need our saving grace. Our game face. We need to hold ourselves in high regard. And know our boundaries and our limits. Our reward is a paradise unlike what you've been told.
I hope you get there before the cloud consumes you and you are too old to change. This is my warning. Open your heart to a stranger. Open your heart to neighbor. Open your heart to your family.
And don't only worry about yourself.
Life can't just be me- me- me.
And see what you will find.
I hope it is peace of mind.
I hope it is relief.
I don't judge you. Anyway.
But you must pay for your practices.
Of your bigger than life ego.
And the way you live your life. 

Popular Posts