Stupidity and Intelligence

When I think I have it rough I know somehow they're others who have it rougher than me. I'm not beaten everyday or hurt. I think I might be feeling better someway, but I'm so stupid. I'm burned out, and I figure it somehow- I'm so stupid! I share my private life, and I realize I'm stupid. I can't. I share the thoughts inside my mind. I'm stupid. Now, I can't break down right now. I can't afford to do this. I can't afford to look at pretty pictures. I can't look at films. I can't live in fuzzy dreams. I have to wake up from these things. I'm so stupid. I'm so into spastic movement. I challenge myself and you to love me and I know this is my Love you/Fuck you letter. I'm so stupid.
This is the most intelligent I've ever been to say that I am stupid. For I know nothing but only myself. Should I say yes, sir or madam. Sell my soul for a dollar. I'm stupid. I share my thoughts every way possible, and I'm unstoppable. I'm stupid. Can't let you manipulate me. I'm stupid to you. And this is embarrassing. Puff puff pass that shit. I'll finish it, or I'll quit it. I'm stupid. I should count my blessings. I'm so stupid, and this is my intelligence. 

Popular Posts