Street Blues

I remenisce about what I've had to go thru
I pray to the patron saint of wayward fags
I long to be a lad for the rest of my days
And I count my possessions on one hand
I payed so much money
And saved so much money
And all I'm left with is my dick in my hand
If you don't understand
I'd rather be dripping in diamonds and furs
I'd rather be elated by a gentleman
And dance with bananas
And men with bandanas
And go for a ride
Feel the steel in between my thigh
And bounce all night
You can catch me on the elevator
We can go for a ride
With my shopping bag
It carries my possessions
It's all I have left
Don't know why I am homeless
Maybe you can tell me
I'm sleeping with the stars
And although it's warm
I'm freezing
Your frostiness is unappealing
You've been warned at my show
And now I gotta go
I will check in

Popular Posts