strange thing

You can say I'm a little dreamer
I have my rhymes
And my songs 
I've been questioning myself
And where I've gone wrong
Where do I belong
Is it in a stranger's bed
Is it in my loved one's head
Am I really mistress
And not that masculine
Or a concubine
Am I really wife
Or have I passed the time 
I have been chasing unicorns
And wild creatures 
I'm never bored
I can't find something that'll last
I've been dealing with my past
I finally got my head right 
And on straight
And gayly forward
I have been such a fright
And frought with this mess
I finally am comforted by my own image
I'm feeling content
I do still have my vision of love
I'm man enough to face my problems
I am strong 
I am tough
I am sweet 
I feel the beat of your heart
While you lie next to me
I do have my vision of love
And it is to feel your heartbeat
It is to feel your sweat 
All over me
I'm feeling content
Will I become slave
Does it matter that I'm gay
Do you care for me
I feel your honesty
And the imperfect is perfect to me
I am not the cradle of sanity
I am not the cradle of morality
I know nothing of your civilization
I just want you next to me
It's a strange thing
I feel your honesty
Come over to my house
Come over my neck
I put on my cross
I feel you on chest
I'm in the state of ecstasy
I hear the angel's singing
As I sing along
I'm writing and praying
And I do my cross
I feel your power over me
I want to feel your pierced hands
All over me
I want to feel your honesty

Popular Posts