Happily Ever After

You can hear opera
You can hear rock and roll
You can hear hip-hop or heavy metal
You can try to plié or samba or tango
To the abstract spastic electro beat
You've got to dance for me
You've got to dance for your baby
Will you come on and dance for me
Will you dance for mom and pop
And dig this pop melody
You can hear pop music
You can see the DJ spinning 
You can have your favorite tracks and cuts
You may dance all alone in your room 
To the radio with a hair brush or a comb
You may have you favorite musicals
You may have your favorite theme
You can have no where to go
It's called a dance floor
Jump on 
And do this damn thing
I know you wanting more
Hold on
We could live happily 
Happily Ever After isn't true
It's a state of being
You can put your head down 
And buckle your feet
You can lift your head up 
And keep moving your feet
I know you wanting more
We can live happily ever after
We can live so happily
H-A-P-P-P-Y
H-A-P-P-P-Y, guys!
There's an extra p for your beloved me
Here's an X for my beloved angel

Popular Posts