Beautiful Creations

Here I go again
And I have found
A new source of inspiration
A new song
A new muse
A new use for my voice
I am a very proud
Greek Orthodox Christian
I will shout it out loud
Until oblivion
I am obvious
I'm not discreet
Or disrespectful
I feel complete
For too long I've known tragedy
But that is history
I'm not staying down for the next round
Here I come again
The world keeps turning round
And I just don't stare out my window
Heathen, 
I'm not any better than you
I don't judge what you do
I can care less what they have to say
Here I go again
I'm gonna find way
To God
And His beautiful creations
I won't stop
Till He embraces me
And He loves me
He loves you too
It's unconditional
Till eternity
You can search space for alien life 
So you don't feel alone
But take comfort in this
You never really where
God loves me 
And He loves you
I'm gonna find a way
To find my way to God
And embrace His beautiful creations

Popular Posts