American Dream

American dream,
You are what you seem to be;
You are a one well oiled machine;
You are all knowing relief of thrilling;
Killing, bad ass moves against poverty,
And war; As it lives in the streets;
Broken homes and so much divorce;
American dream- I much prefer you;
I'd rather be a second wife,
And have all of the furs;
Forgive my little medley of cocktails;
It's only five a.m.
And I'm so sore at my ex-husband,
And his stocks and finances;
Two bottoms and a wish;
Don't make matrimonial bliss;
American dream- I really love you;
It's so fucked up; but, I'm in love with it;
Come on and rub my bubble butt,
And get your respect,
And have an apple and a banana;
I'm so hot for teacher;
You could call me Sandra;
I want to go to college; 
But, who is gonna pay for it;
So much tax dollars- 
Don't be hasty with it;
But I'm still asleep,
I'm in love with my American dream

Popular Posts