Yes, I admit to this...

I confess I have used hateful terminology, and it was malicious. My heart wasn't filled with hate. I must accept responsibility for my hurtful words and actions. I've been dishonest and have embellished. I have even taken money that was mine. I have flirted with disaster.
I could have led a life of crime. I was a young affectionate child and I could have been so dainty. I could have hurt my family. No wonder when I do something, I get looks of disbelief. I have been so wrong and not very wise. I could be so stupid and live in cozy dreams. But I have to admit- yes- it was really me. I have to accept responsibility for my words and my actions and live each day far removed from this. I must seek forgiveness. I am truly sorry. I have been rude and unkind.
I can be impatient and I have been seedy.
I could have led of life of crime.
And yes I have done some time.
I have to be on a different page with all of humanity and mankind. It is a waste of time. Being a loner and bitter fool doesn't win you anything. Being a good person is all that is required from you and it is not such a hard thing. I must free myself and shed the past from back and be a good person. I achieved my goal. I'm better than I was before. I'm a better person than I was before. Please forgive me Lord and God Almighty. I have to try to be a better guy. I have to be a good person. I have to try.

Popular Posts