The monotauny of a sinner

I can't stand this much longer
I have been waiting in the rain
Dressed up with nowhere to go
Hoping something will wash away my pain
And my tears 
I know 
I have nowhere to go
I have been so treacherous
I have been so greedy
I have been wrapped up in material things
And now I'm bleeding
I know
I have nowhere to go
I have been a sinner since I was baptized
I have been a sinner before I realized
I have no choice
I have nowhere to go
Heaven won't open it's door to me
I've lived so selfishly
I practice the teachings
I love my enemies
I must try harder 
For the end of my days are coming
I have freewill and that's the only thing
In which that I can rejoice 
I have a choice to be good
I need a remedy for my struggle 
In this human modern life
To be a decent human being
Till I do
The metaphysical
The spiritual
The other plain
The after life
Won't welcome me
Oh the monotauny
Oh the hypocrisy
Oh the irony
Of a sinner


Popular Posts