Possibly Maybe

Everything I do is like a little prayer.
I hear your voice it only takes me there.
It's a vision but such a blur.
I don't stop and stare.
I'm in a state of ecstacy.
I know it may sound absurd, but this is what happens to me. I hear the voices.
And some of them are challenging.
I hear the voices and I know I'm being judged. I know my time is coming soon or I just have begun. I hear the voices and they are telling me to be a better person and accept responsibility. I hear the voices they say anything. I hear the voices and I'm being touched by something I can't explain.
I know this is something.
It may be illness or something grande.
It may be my imagination.
Or something that is bad.
I only hope for my sake.
I hold on to my faith.
I know my faith in God will get me through this someday.
Everything I do is like a little prayer.
And I know why this is happening.
I'm grateful for this.
I feel connected to Him.
I only hope for my sake I hold on to my faith. I know my faith in God will help me through this someday.

Popular Posts