Jump

Where am I to go?
Where am I to live?
Where do I fit in?
Where do I belong?
Where do I live peacefully?
What is my destination?
With all I have done- is it heaven or hell?
Will I have peace and love?
Where do I live peacefully?
And have a new home...
A place of my own...
I am ready to jump.....
Jump 
Jump to the new street
Jump 
Jump to the new beat
Jump
Jump to the new place
Jump
Jump to the new wave
Jump 
Jump to the new thing
Jump 
Jump and then you leap.....
Jump, jump to your new strange thing...
Jump and move your body....
Jump, jump and rejoice in the Lord...
Jump, Jump and move your feet....

I can't take you with me, baby, I know that you're still debating. Don't cry for me- I'll find my way... I am gonna jump to my place and I'll be far away.....
 
Jump - Jump move your body
Jump jump move you feet
Jump jump move your heart
Jump jump find a place start
Jump jump move your body
Jump jump move your feet
Jump jump rejoice in the Lord and God's mercy.

Popular Posts