I still pray for you

Common sense tells me that you have been- Talking about me. This is your nature- always has been- you flip the script and blame me. I really do pray for you. You really are deceitful. And when you're tired of this- you can talk to me. This has been a punishment. This is not a gift. You always seem to talk your way away from blame. This has always been the same. You are at fault but I don't judge you- you have always been this way. You think you are smarter than others. This is your way. You get hurt.
You lie. You feel betrayed. Then you place the blame on others than take responsibility for your own actions. This really is so weak. You need to think than speak about wins and losses. You truly don't owe me anything. I still pray for you.
That the need to fill your heart with lies just to make it through the night. I wonder if you like about what you owed me. You still lie to everyone you spoke to. I still pray for you. I pray for everyone- the whole family.

Popular Posts