I, now realize

I, now realize that I have worked through most of my problems. And now I'm taking steps to keep them from you. I'm keeping them in the past. I'm looking forward to brighter days and I'm keep my head to the  stars and my feet on the ground. It's true.
I spend time with cousin Pamela and Chris. And I talk to Aunt Nancy. It's true. And Audrey and Sammy, too. Kostaki, Alex and Melissa. Amy, Terri, Rachel, and Dean are amazing. And so is my Mary. I don't expect anything from anyone. Not even from you. My cousin's from Greece and Boston do surprise me with their kindness. It's so candy coated rainbows and sunshine most of the time. I also have Max, too. I'm grateful I had Andy and Stephanie in my life. As well as Genie. And Theia Toula. Theia Angie and Theia Georgia, Theia Patricia too. I'm very lucky I had my mother most my life.
And my grandmother as my best friend.
And I'm happy I had my brother and my father. And random strangers and lonely folks and sweaty danger and lipgloss.
I wouldn't trade my life for anything.
It's truth.

Popular Posts