God's Children

I pray to love my enemies and I pray to heal myself of scorn. I pick a flower. See the petal and look I'd it was torn. I pray to love my enemies. A rose with a thorn.
I pray to heal myself of desires that shouldn't have been born. I give birth to new ideas and contemplate my many choices. I never asked to be born.
I'm grateful for the chance to live and ponder my many wild schemes. I want to tell you how you deserve to be treating me.
I give birth to new ideas and contemplate my choice- and this is my voice. I'm saying- treat me with kindness is the only way to happiness. I will do the same for you. We all deserve respect. We are God's children. We must prayer for each other.
We all deserve this consideration. And let go of animosity and hatred. You will not regret this- We are all God's children. We all deserve respect. 

Popular Posts