Future self sufficient

I've learned to forgive everything that occurred to me. I've heard about the things I've supposedly done and have no remorse for and that couldn't be further from the truth. I'm addicted to highs and the feeling.
I'm attracted to the allure of the new, and new to me. The rush I get from new ideas of mine. They may have been done before. They may be silly. But that's just me.
I've learned to forgive and forget everything. I must start brand new. And start to relax. I must start brand new and keep my business to myself. I must start to find something new and it's up to me and you to prove ourselves. We can be the future self sufficient people. We can try to be good. We must prove ourselves. We must love ourself to be able to love another person. We have to be capable of this to be able to be loved in return. We're the future. I've learned to forgive myself.

Popular Posts