Colors

There is no one to listen to me when I feel sad and blue. There is no one concerned with my future or my present. It's sad and true. I've been searching for a way to make myself smile. All along the family gazed at crazy pictures and heart shaped crocodiles. There is no point to elaborate about my situation. I want to live by myself. And forget about penetration. 
I have sacrificed so much. I have given so much already. And now I feel sorry for myself. I'm already blue. Saggy, shaggy and wrinkly from my all my trials. I don't expect you to trust me. But I'm blue and green with envy. I see others pursue the life they wanted and I just dream. I said and blue and pink. And I can't afford luxuries that I deserve. I'm yellow because I stay and swallow all this violence. I ceased being a person. I'm a color. I'm a color of the rainbow. Depends which one I turn into the next time I get sick. It happens so quickly. No one believes me when I tell the truth. No one cares about boys who cry wolf or bear in their bedsheets. No one cares about some one who never amounted to very much but a talent for telling stories. No cares how much you carry or for your burdened soul.
No one cares. So I will let it out and keep it to myself.

Popular Posts