Big machine

It doesn't matter how much money you have or what you buy with it. You can never pay for a soul unless you trade with it. You must earn your green paper sheets
with dead presidents; as they weep for your contrived mild keep for your home.
Just leave me alone. I don't want your cash. I don't want your coins. Or your handbag. I don't want your currency.
Just leave me alone. I'd rather be homeless than take a dime or nickel from you. I don't want a penny. This is true.
I'd rather go mad. Just leave me alone.
You don't care if I'm sad or hungry.
You don't care if Black or Asian.
You don't care if I'm Hispanic or Latino.
Or an Islander. A native or a foreigner.
You just want control over what I have.
Just leave me alone. Go collect your tax.
Steal my riches. Birth control Tampax.
We will make you. Or terrorist anthrax.
Just leave me alone- you don't care for me.
It's obvious to me- you get what you may see. You think that we are weak. And you think this is democracy. Where is our freedom and equality? This is democracy!
A big machine. The government and all the those industries of entertainment are a big machine!

Popular Posts