Awake

I guess I understand why people get a gun.
To protect their fam. We're all distraught. We're all shook up. It's enough. We've all woken up. It's true guns don't kill others. They don't take lives. People get all upset- it's all a lie. And a good guy with a gun can help you when you're in distress. They are heroes. They are here to serve and protect.
You don't pay them any mind. It's all a lie.
We live in a world where students rape their teachers. And husbands kill their preacher. Celebrities get in their controversy. What you don't really know.
They make it up on their own. What you don't realize- it's all a lie. We have the right to bear arms, but I don't want a gun.
Why do you really need a machine gun?
If all you want to do is protect your fam.
Then what is your plan? To blow us up.
We have woken up!  I'm awake now.
I see both sides of the divide. It's all a lie.

Popular Posts