At night

I wonder at night....during all of my sleepy times; I recall. What will happen to one and all? I wonder at night before I say my prayer and let go of all of my cares. What will happen to the birds and the trees? What will happen to me? I wonder at night before I rest head; I dance on top of my bed to the beat. Or the drum machine.
I hear a faint whisper call to me, "Let it go".
"Just make your way". "Let it go!" You'll be mine someday" I could be scared more by this whisper. I'm not so sure if I heard clearly. I know I love so very dearly... 
The faint whisper became an echo. It is resonating in my throat and on my tongue. Like a yo-yo. I'm levitating. I'm hesitating.
What should I do? I wonder at night. I'm not complaining. What will happen to one and all? What will happen to the bird and trees. What will happen to the flowers that bloom? I know I shouldn't be worried about things of doom. What will happen in our future? What will happen to little old me?
What will happen to nights like this? And the morning? What will happen to all the family? What will happen with the state of the world? What will happen with what's happening? Someone says "Now, Go to sleep!"

Popular Posts