Something Tells Me

Something tells me this is a careless 
Whisper/ Something tells me this is from an old soul/ Something tells me this is the end of my bitterness/ Something tells me this is the beginning of happiness/ Something tells me/ I must go and go
And start my beautiful life of trial and tribulation/ I haven't reached my destination/ Something tells me /
I must go on/ I haven't had the perfect life/
But I wasn't missing anything/ Something tells me I have some time/ I have enjoyed/ And suffered/ I've almost have done everything/ Something tells me there's more to life/ Than these useless words/ 
And this unhappy feeling/ I must stay positive/ Get rid of negativity/ Something tells me I'll be all right/ You can try to lift me up to a higher ground or plain/ You can try to put me down and face my cruelty/
I'm not perfect/ No one is/ And certainly
Something tell me I'll go on/ Something I'll persevere/ Something I'll stay strong/ The golden lion had no fear/ Dragons by the Mother represent balance/  And I'll go on


Popular Posts