Prophecy of the heavens

Zeus in the heavens 
Sky up above
I spread my wings 
And jump to the clouds
Apollo with his leopard
And Athena with her spear
Aphrodite with beauty
And Medusa with her fear
I'm flying
I'm searching for a home
A place to call my own
I'm one with my heritage and culture
The leaps of ancient man
Modern ones can hold their own
What is my purpose
What is my contribution
How can I stay productive
What is my legacy
What will define me
It's not in my hands
Or what's my destination
I don't what's in store for me
What will be my salvation
All my little silly humble creations
What will be my legacy
We can drink the wine 
And eat fruit off the vine
Better the devil you know
Or the mighty Divine proclamations
And laws
You can test your powers
Your attributes
Your integrity
Your character
And your flaws
You only see what your eyes want to see
You only get as good as you give
You can't live your life with hate and regret
You only believe what's in front of you
You don't believe in spiritual healing
Faith and resilience
Super power and Love and fortitude
Your weakness is your strength
You hold the key
Just open your heart
Come in to my arms
We belong 
To the sea
The sky
The grounds 
The wind
Our passions and desire will set you free
I'm not a prophet
This is the best of me 
Oh yeah
Just believe
Square dancing monks
And Nuns in the sky
Breakdancing priests 
And the evil eye
Reading tea leaves
And convoluted people
Can break your spirit
You must heal and be whole
You must find your inner peace
Let go of violence
Hold on to your faith
God's love will yours for you to behold
This is the prophecy of the heavens
This is what came to me
So I told the world
Out of the mouth and hands of sinner
Please be warned
One day you'll be an angel 
Rejoicing ecstasy
This is the prophecy of heaven
Oh just believe

Popular Posts