Never forget 9/11

I'll never forget the great city of New York!
And my time there. Ah the big apple! The epicenter of the universe... September eleventh. And not a day goes by where I don't think of my many experiences there. May all the angels taken from us on that day know we love them. May their memory be eternal and live in the hearts of their loved ones. Never forget what evil people can do. We are a proud nation. And sovereign nation. With all these foreign and domestic terrorists- it's hard to enjoy liberty and the freedom to be yourself!
Never forget what they do, did and have taken from us. People think we are lackadaisical.
And nothing can be further from the truth.
The American mind has brought forth such imagination, wonder, and beauty! And as I sip on my frappe and delight in things foreign, and wiggle and shake- I never forget to not take for granted my God-given rights. People who perform acts like this that we casually remember are God-less. No matter what side of the divide- we all answer to a higher power.
In battle there is defeat and conquer. 
In life you live and you die.
In the afterlife you are rewarded or you suffer.
In the end we all have day we don't forget.
That is judgement day! 

Popular Posts