I emote and I lose control

I don't know how my emotions will manifest/ I emote and lose control/
I let my inhibitions run wild/
I let my indecision get the best me/
I try my best and all I know/
Is you only get what you put out/
It is destiny/ I may pick a camera/
I may pick up my phone/ I may take a silly Selfie/ I may paint with artist brushstroke,/
I may write a song/ I may write poem/
I am a kind of storyteller/ With no place to roam/ Sometimes I feel bound to a room/ Like an endentured slave/ I have to improve my grammar/ And I have my mind to make improvements/ And little mistakes/ I don't know it will manifest/
I emote and lose control/ With every inspiration/ My beautiful muse and music/
To me they are so golden/ Like jewelry of precious stone/ Solid and weighty/ Statement pieces/ Or conversational/
Or just throw away/ I can be so frivolous/
It's situational/ I emote and lose control.

Popular Posts