What does God say

I am finally feeling better
I'm ready to go out and prowl
I will love again tonight
I will find it somehow
It doesn't have to be very grande
Or avante guarde 
I'm not an elitist
Just good company
And usually that's where I found
People truly love me
But now I have found 
Nobody loves me
I do love my family
I'm not for all those events
They are quite busy
I don't want to be a pest
I only can hope for the new 
Thrill and I will seek 
A new vice to replace the last one
That was weak
Nobody loves me 
I cry at home everyday
I am so very lonely
I have no time for maintaining friends
And my parents overbearing arms 
Reach out in my belief
To hold me back
And then I realize
They are the only ones who love me 
They must love me
Perhaps we're all alone 
What's love got to do with it
I need to find a place of my own
Which I can't afford 
I have no means
So no one supports it
I must make something of myself
But it usually is a fool
I put my foot in my mouth
And then God says, I love you

Popular Posts