Sun, Moon Earth, and Stars

I've been waiting for the sun, moon, earth,  and stars. I've been contimplating why they haven't come so far. In my reach, in the hand of a friend and a confidant. I've been waiting for the everything I want.
Maybe this a fable or fairy tale.
Unlike reality; it may never come true.
For me
Because I should achieve these things on my own. In my own way. This is the truth.
I've been wasting my time. Losing my mind. And joy and sanity. I'm no longer happy. Not even by my family. They don't know how to communicate. They have no patience for me. They treat me like crippled child. I've grown old and now I'm a baby. Things have come full circle. And I don't have much time- I got to go! I don't have much time something is waiting for me. I'm not in a rush. In better circumstances, I would still leave. I need to go and be happy. I can finally be me.

Popular Posts