Simple Life

Blood red diamonds across my hand.
Yellow sapphires and lapis in shapes of eyes. I understand it may have no meaning. Amethyst is very in demand.
Diamonds- Colorless, or dark depend on your preferences, but clearly may have no meaning. My plan is to celebrate. For something for two bucks and a quarter.
I decided to live a simple life. Emeralds and citrine, tourmalines and rubies. Blue lace agate and the one from Spain may have deeper meaning. I would settle for an anemone a little charm. Or a hummingbird.
I can't replace my vices with something new and absurd. I must live the simple life. I must travel and fly across the sky.
And search for purpose and some meaning. I don't know how I'll be defined.
It's beyond my control. It may change. I may be never recognized. I may never be a saint, it's true. I may never be a preacher. Or teacher. I may never be patient or perfect. Only The Divine is perfect, and that is the truth for everyone. He lives in us all. And loves us all. We must be Christ- like and suffer for sins. Repent and Absolve.

Popular Posts