O'sugga plum

O sugga honey
Pimp that hoe
Bend on over 
Drop your trou
I'll show you how
O sugga honey
Twerk your sugga plumb
Bend on over
Drop your trouser
I'll show you how...
People make believe that they are big and bad. They hype up their glory to make the others mad. This madness honey is just a trick. No treats for them. They're hopeless and sick. They prey on your mind. Have gimmicks. They are predators that just have a fix to feed their feelings and ego.
I've had enough of it. I wanna fight.
Till the end I wanna fight. Till they can longer pretend. I wanna fight. And shatter their false reality and system. I wanna fight. 
Now, sugga plumb you know what do in the mean time. It's all up to you. O sugga honey! O sugga plum! I'll show you how. Just bend them over. Show them how.

Popular Posts