My last breath

You can believe in the Kabbalah
You can believe in the Torah
You can believe in the Koran
You can believe in the Buddha
You can believe in nothin
You can believe in somethin
You can believe whatever religion
You can believe in somethin...
I believe in the bible
I also believe in science
I believe in the bill of rights
I believe in the constitution
You can believe in atheism
You can believe in in devil
You can believe in mythology
I can respect our differences
I never judge them
I am a Greek Orthodox Christian
I am a weary warrior of Heaven's light
My only mission is to bask in it 
And share my journey to all 
Who will listen 
I may cry
I may get a little frazzled
I may be cautious 
You must be too
We mere humans are tricky
We mere humans are simple
We mere humans are complex
We mere humans are faceted
We are not immortal
One day we do take our last breath and die



Popular Posts