It doesn't matter if you're old

All that glitters is gold
All that matters is youth 
It doesn't matter if you're old
All that glistens is youth
And listen if you are used to this
We can mix it up
Come up with our own rules
Melancholia and serenity must have gone on vacation. I speak serene fires and trust me I promise I'm the only former vixen of the cabaret stage to make a difference.
I may question it at times but I know I must resist it. The tug of war weighs heavy on your mind and your current existence.
The tide is coming ready to wash it all away. The tide is coming ready to bring in the brand new day. The tide is coming ready to bring the brand new way. The tide is coming to liberate the slaves.
Freedom for the ones who lived in their body the longest. We can transcend to another place. Freedom for the ones who suffered the longest. We can transcend to a higher space. All that glitters is gold.
All that matters is youth. It doesn't matter if you're old. All that glistens is youth. And listen if you are used to this. We can mix it up. Come up with our own rules. 

Popular Posts