It doesn't matter at all

My writing is always my heart rather than my intelligence. I follow my heart and whims and feelings. I have a mind that I casually ignore. It maybe at night or during the day. I write and I write and I'm okay.
It maybe that something happened or made me think. It maybe that something that hurt me. What do you believe? It doesn't matter at all. Live like you're worth it. It doesn't matter at all. Live life like you deserve it. It doesn't matter at all. I lived so selfishly. It doesn't matter at all. Love is all I need. It doesn't matter unless you believe
Your faith is gold. More precious than an earring. Then golden pair shining in the window. I've been so materialistic. This I must undo. None of those so called things of value matter at all. All I need is love.
I hope I still can hold onto my family.
I hope I can find somebody to love and somebody who love me till I die.
I can't wear earrings to my other graduation day. Life's like a school whether or not you know it- There's always those with a certain bad attitude. There's always those with their head in books that get ahead. And those who just struggle to be free. And where ever you go it's like that for you. It's like that for me. It doesn't matter at all. Love is all you need. 

Popular Posts