I'm not crazy

My problems are not mental there more stress and nerves. Past trauma. After a while of being bombarded with people's opinion and critique. I realized I care to much. I'd rather I do. But not everyone is me. I hear people talking and whispering about me and all my problems or behavior. But I'm pretty laid back. I'm not conservative. I'm a liberal. But the classic definition of liberal. I belong to a church. I have a faith. I'm gay. And fiscally I'm responsible. But I love to dance sing read and write. I like to take pictures. I love art. I look through a pretty lense to see life. And if people can't appreciate these things about me. There's nothing I can do. To many it is strange. But what can I do? 
I'm not crazy- I don't lie! I'm not Pinocchio.
I'm not made out of wood and come alive on some else hands and finger to deceive the world with little boy games and lies.

Popular Posts