Hello-Goodbye

I need to...
I want to...
Break the cycle....
Make a connection....
Instead of aching because how the world is unfair.
And all the cruel things that linger in my big head.
I've seen some many things and trinkets I could buy.
I had some many lovers with no names that I have tried.
They all went away 
Far away 
Bye- bye
I need to think optimistically.
And hold on to what I know as truth.
I need to stop reminiscing.
And carve my path or follow the one layed out for me. Here comes the opportunity.    I need to embrace technologically advanced things.And find my way. I won't resent the day.And the night will carry me into the next day.
Hello- hello!
There is always something new. So brand new. I'm in love with you. Here come's the brand new day. I need to.. I want to... Break the cycle... Make a connection... Celebrate each day!

Popular Posts