You don't get me

You never learned to be yourself.
You never learned to grab an iced tea or coffee and go for a walk while shopping.
And just merely enjoy the sites. You don't care if I need this. Or if it's just window shopping. You never learned to go out to eat and go to movies. You never want a night out. Your only concern is your sagging nuts or boobies. You do more for other people than what you do for me.
You do more for other families. It's just trees and the truth. I can't live in this much shade. And I've grown apart from you.
You are so intensely judgemental.
You do nothing with your time. You're proud of people who have everything served to them. They don't work for anything in life. They've never been through trial. I don't want you in my life.
It's your turn to cry. Without you I'll be okay. You don't get me. And I'm hopeful, I'll find my way

Popular Posts