The River and The Path

I want to cry me a river.
I was made of flesh and not stone.
I want to boo hoo and you to pity party me, Then I want to release and just go home.
I want to mosey by the river.
I want to throw and skip a few rocks.
This ain't good what I've been eatin'
I turn the tables and then I rock my self to dreamy sweaty sleep.
I want to cry by the river. I'm used to.
I don't want to go that far.
I want to cry me a river like I used to.
And then I stop,
And see if anyone will notice me.
So many others like to gather and do all the naughty things. Most throw away their things. I wonder if I'm trash like the clutter
Around me but I'm reminded that I'm of the bourgeoisie and the rebels. I begin I start to stumble back to my way. On the path that was laid foward for me.

Popular Posts