Search and Find

I've travelled the past and the future.
I can't describe this adventure or this feeling. This feeling is ever fleeting.
I must live in now. Now is the time.
This is my life. A casual travel or a hurt feeling. A search for inspiration.
Sometimes I just find, borrow and pay tribute. Pay hommage. Gone and went is 
a different feeling of accomplishment.
And other times a bitter empty feeling.
I take my pen and my scroll. I tuck myself
In the dimensions. The dimensions of the paper. Back to four or eight corners. Back to the fold and to this hold. I hide for a while. Then I am surprised of what I 
released. Back to my adventures, traveling the future and past. And my feelings.
Back to my adventure searching and finding gold and other nourishment like sugar and egg yolk.

Popular Posts